“Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of others. In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus….” – Philippians 2:3-5
Throughout the pandemic we have done our best to follow the direction of the CDC and local health experts. The current mandate is that all people, regardless of vaccination status, should wear a mask when gathering indoors. We ask that you please wear a mask anytime you are indoors on our campus in order to protect the most vulnerable among us. While we realize that wearing a mask can be inconvenient, as disciples of Jesus we take very seriously the call to imitate his selfless love for others.
If you’re wondering what our worship gatherings are looking like during this season, here are few things you can expect should you choose to join us in-person one Sunday:
- We continue to have a section on the main floor with chairs socially-distanced. There is also plenty of room to spread out in our balcony, for those preferring more space.
- Hand sanitizing stations are readily available throughout our facility.
- Prepackaged communion supplies are available for use.
- Contributions can be made online or in designated areas at the back of the worship space and the kiosk in the lobby.
- Our MUGG coffee is open again.
- Bible classes are offered at 10am each Sunday between worship services.
- We continue to disinfect the building during the week to prepare for your arrival.
For those of you who feel most comfortable joining us online for the time being, we support you in your decision. Take all the time you need.
We thank you for your continued prayers and realize that navigating this season has been difficult for everyone. Though there has been no shortage of opinions and perspectives throughout this pandemic, we want to do our best to make wise decisions and love each other well. Should you have any questions or perspectives that you think we may not have already considered, please feel free to reach out to me, Lee Thrasher, or one of our shepherds.
We love you all.
For the Leadership,